Welcome to Volivoli Beach Resort
When: April 15-22, 2023
Perched on the edge of the stunning Blight Waters, with over 80 dive sites to scuba dive, it is the perfect spot for any avid diver.
The resort offers 33 individual villas, all boasting 180 degree ocean views with a variety of accommodations. Everything from family rooms to private luxury villas that feature individual private pools.
Volivoli has three bars, as well as, two onsite restaurants.
Enjoy world class cuisine at the Nuku Bar and Restaurant that overlooks the large swimming pool, after pre-dinner drinks at their swim-up, pool bar.
For a more relaxed experience, put your feet in the sand and dine at the Ra Bar, their beach side bar and bistro.
Lastly, you can join their local staff and villages for their Meke night, Kava ceremony and traditional Fijian culture.
Air Fare Inclusive, Volivoli Room Pricing:
Standard Ocean View:
- 3265.00 per diver, double occupancy
- 3880.00 single occupancy
- 2555.00 non-diver, double occupancy
Deluxe Ocean View:
- 3390.00 per diver, double occupancy
- 4135.00 single occupancy
- 2685.00 non-diver, double occupancy
Premium Ocean View:
- 3520.00 per diver, double occupancy
- 4390.00 single occupancy
- 2810.00 non-diver, double occupancy
2 Bedroom Luxury Ocean View (Rates based on a 4 person share):
- 3410.00 per diver, quad occupancy
- 2705.00 non-diver, quad occupancy
~ Important Note ~
If you are planning to travel to both resorts, please let me know so that I can quote you a CORRECTED rate (with only one airfare charge), plus the transfer fees from Volivoli to Beqa Lagoon Resort.
- Roundtrip AirFare From/To ~ LAX-Nadi / Nadi-LAX
- Roundtrip Nadi airport/resort transfers
- Transit pass to the Essence of Fiji Rejuvenation Centre, upon arrival
- Welcome drink upon Resort arrival
- Full meal plan – 3 meals daily with juice, milk, rain water, coffee and tea at breakfast
- Beach BBQ
- 3 days of 2 tank boat diving and 2 days of 3 tank boat diving, includes tanks, weights, and dive guide
- Unlimited shore diving on dive days (must reserve tanks 24 hours prior)
- Traditional Meke performance
- Hosted group event on last evening
- Free use of kayaks, plus participation in a variety of complimentary resort activites
- WiFi for resort guests, unlimited for 2 devices, per person
- Resort and Government taxes (9% VAT, 10% SST, 6% ELT)
- Nitrox ($100 USD, when prepaid)
- Beverages, other than coffee, tea, and rain water
- Lobster and Crab menu items (Market price)
- Personal dive equipment
- Dive courses
- Extra dives
- Night dives ($125 USD, minimum 4 ppl, weather dependent)
- Dive and Travel insurance (Get your own at DAN.org)
Deposits: 500.00 per person, per week. Please include the room type you are wanting to get.
Have Questions? Need help? Please talk to Charline
503-588-3483 ~or~ Charline@SalemScuba.com