DAN INSTRUCTOR TRAINING CLASS
DAN First-Aid courses prepare people to manage injuries related to scuba diving, as well as those that occur in other settings.
Become a DAN Instructor for ALL THREE Courses:
- Diving First Aid for Professional Divers Version 3.0 (DFAPro)
- Basic Life Support: CPR and First Aid Version 3.0 (BLS)
- Emergency Oxygen for SCUBA Diving Injuries Version 3.0 (EO2)
During this ALL-DAY session starting promptly at 8AM, we will cover:
- Both the Provider and Instructor materials
- Practice skill development teaching techniques
- Review course standards
- Successfully complete an exam.
- Current Professional in a Recognized SCUBA Training Agency
- Be a DAN Pro member
Completion of eLearning for:
- DAN BLS Provider and Instructor Modules
- DAN EO2 Provider and Instructor Modules
- DAN DFAPro both Provider and Instructor Modules
- DAN Core Part One Instructor Module
Codes will be sent to each candidate’s email associated with the DAN Pro membership.
ALL Provider Modules are to be completed before the Instructor Modules.
- Laptop and/or Tablet, Paper, Pen/Pencil
- Rescue Breathing Mask
- Comfortable Clothes
- Any other First Aid and CPR Training Supplies already in possession
- Snacks and Drinks
Cost (includes tuition, slate pack and certification fees): $1250